Sunday, August 12, 2018

TCS~CU4CU TOU 2018

♥ The Coffee Slut CU4CU Terms of Use 2018 ♥

©TheCoffeeSlut
All rights reserved 2018
http://the-coffee-slut.blogspot.com

Thank you so much for purchasing my CU4CU items!
CU means commercial use: making money from the use of my items.
Personal use (PU) is when you are not making money from my CU items. This does not mean you can pass them around though.
CU4CU means that you can create commercial use items using my creations and then sell them as CU, PU, or CU/PU.

My creations are intended for commercial use.
You may also use them for personal use but must read and follow the TOU.
I am copyright protected and hold the copyright on all my creations.

THINGS YOU CAN DO:

Put your own spin on my CU4CU items as follows~

• You MUST add something to my CU4CU before selling it.
• You may change my CU4CU items to fit your own needs, such as re-sizing, re-coloring, or adding to them.
• You may also use these items for personal use (in your tags, blogs, Facebook covers, etc...).
• My CU4CU items may be used as elements in digital kits, both commercial and free, no limit on how many in your kit.
• You MUST add color to my CU4CU templates in some way before using for personal or commercial purposes. 
• You can make the templates into scripts and sell the scripts. Your scripts MUST end in one flattened layer.
• In some packages, there is not a template but a greyscale item.
  You may make that into a template and use it for your own purposes but cannot sell it as a template. 
• You may also use/sell the samples included with the templates AFTER adding something to them.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO:

These things are a big fat NO NO!

• Do NOT upload to any sharing websites/groups or online storage sites(ie: rapidshare, 4shared, cloud, yahoo, etc...)
  Just because you purchased this doesn't mean you can pass it around for fun. Just no.
• Do NOT share the file link. It's just not nice.
• Do NOT sell my templates in their template form. They cannot be sold in open layers.
• Do NOT take apart my templates or take any part of my template to create something outside my original design.
• Do NOT claim that you made these. You can, of course, take credit for the finished item that YOU create using my CU4CUs
  but you must give me credit as stated below.

Credit is required in your TOU.
Please credit me as follows:
TheCoffeeSlut CU4CU License#YourLicenseNumberHere

*IMPORTANT!*
All final products made from my creations need to be in one flattened layer. 
This includes any scripts you create to sell.
Absolutely NO taking parts of my creations to sell or use independently of the original item.
*NO CU4CU THAT I CREATE IS TO BE GIVEN AWAY FOR FREE!*
When you take one of these items and give it out for free
you are hurting every person who has purchased this.
IT IS NOT ALLOWED.

To receive TheCoffeeSlut CU4CU license please email me at:
savage.hbic@gmail.com 
with TCS CU4CU LICENSE in the subject/title.
Please include the name you would like on your license.
I will send your license to the email address you use to request it.


I do require that you place TheCoffeeSlut CU4CU license that I will issue you 
on your blog or store.
Please link that back to me here:
http://www.the-coffee-slut.blogspot.com
This will show that YOU bought my items and the license was not ripped 
or stolen from someone's page.
If you send me your blinkie after placing my CU4CU license on your blog/store
I will place it on my blog and link back to you.

If you have any questions,
please email me at:
savage.hbic@gmail.com

Be Original and Shine!
Thank you!!
HUGGERS!♥
Savage ~ The Coffee Slut


By purchasing my CU4CU items, you are agreeing in full to the conditions above.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥SALE SALE SALE♥

♥ NEW LOW PRICES ♥

Announcing... on my CU's!! Come on over and check 'em out! You'll be glad you did. You can get ...

Search This Blog

♥Copyright Protected♥

Savage:TheCoffeeSlut

Hi! I'm Savage, The Coffee Slut. Some of you may know me from Redneck Tuts or other places on the net. As always, you will find humor here laced throughout the journey we call Life. I'm really not sure what I'm going to do with this blog but I know one thing...I can't do anything without laughing. So sit back and enjoy the ride! LOL!

♥My Stores♥

♥My Blinkies♥

♥ MY FORUM ♥

♥On Facebook♥

♥Leave Some Luv♥

♥Snag My CU License♥


If you snag my CU's please place this free CU License on your blog and link back to me here.
♥ Thank you so much! ♥

♥CU4CU LicenseHolders♥

These designers hold TheCoffeeSlut's Unlimited Lifetime CU4CU License
LoisD Designs at https://www.facebook.com/LoisDDezigns/


♥Stalk Me♥

♥Script Tester For♥

i

♥Resale License♥

♥CU Licenses♥

♥CU4CU Licenses♥

♥Free Fonts♥

♥Proud Member♥

♥I'm on CafePress♥

♥My Zazzle Store♥

Powered by Blogger.