Sunday, August 12, 2018

TCS~Definition of Terms PU, CU, CU4CU, R4R

♥ The Coffee Slut ♥
PU, CU, CU4CU, R4R
Definitions of Terms
(What They Are)

I understand these terms can be confusing. Heck, they confuse me too sometimes!
So to help you out, I will explain below the definitions for PU, CU, CU4CU, R4R for items I sell.

PU = Personal Use
(You can not make money from using these.)
If you buy an item marked as PU, it means that it is intended for Personal Use only.
No money can be made by using these items.
You cannot resell them in any form or manner.

CU = Commercial Use
(You can use these items, as is, in digital kits for sell.)
This means that you can use my CU items as elements in digital kits that you sell.
These are to be used as is, with no changes to them except recoloring or resizing smaller.
They can NOT be resold as stand alone elements or in elements packs.

CU4CU = Commercial Use for Commercial Use
(You create your own commercial use items using my creations as a base.)
Items that I sell and are marked as CU4CU can be sold by you as CU or PU elements.
You MUST add something to my CU4CU before selling.
These are intended to help you create your own CU, using my CU4CU as a base for it.
They should not be sold as is.

R4R = Resell for Resell
(You buy this product and can resell it, as is.)
My products marked as R4R can be sold by you as CU or PU elements.
You may sell these as is, with no changes to them.
Templates that are included in my R4R must be colored and merged into one layer
before selling. They can not be sold in open layers, psd or psp files.
I sell a limited number of each R4R item. When one R4R is sold out, 
I will not re-release them or sell them again. 
This makes them exclusive to a very limited number of people for reselling.

*IMPORTANT!*

*NO ITEM THAT I CREATE IS TO BE GIVEN AWAY FOR FREE!*
When you take one of these items and give it out for free
you are hurting every person who has purchased this.
IT IS NOT ALLOWED.

All final products made from my creations need to be in one flattened layer.
*None of my products can be used or sold for logo/trademark purposes.*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥SALE SALE SALE♥

♥ NEW LOW PRICES ♥

Announcing... on my CU's!! Come on over and check 'em out! You'll be glad you did. You can get ...

Search This Blog

♥Copyright Protected♥

Savage:TheCoffeeSlut

Hi! I'm Savage, The Coffee Slut. Some of you may know me from Redneck Tuts or other places on the net. As always, you will find humor here laced throughout the journey we call Life. I'm really not sure what I'm going to do with this blog but I know one thing...I can't do anything without laughing. So sit back and enjoy the ride! LOL!

♥My Stores♥

♥My Blinkies♥

♥ MY FORUM ♥

♥On Facebook♥

♥Leave Some Luv♥

♥Snag My CU License♥


If you snag my CU's please place this free CU License on your blog and link back to me here.
♥ Thank you so much! ♥

♥CU4CU LicenseHolders♥

These designers hold TheCoffeeSlut's Unlimited Lifetime CU4CU License
LoisD Designs at https://www.facebook.com/LoisDDezigns/


♥Stalk Me♥

♥Script Tester For♥

i

♥Resale License♥

♥CU Licenses♥

♥CU4CU Licenses♥

♥Free Fonts♥

♥Proud Member♥

♥I'm on CafePress♥

♥My Zazzle Store♥

Powered by Blogger.