Sunday, August 12, 2018

TCS~R4R TOU 2018

♥ The Coffee Slut R4R Terms of Use 2018 ♥

©TheCoffeeSlut
All rights reserved 2018

http://the-coffee-slut.blogspot.com

Thank you so much for purchasing my R4R items!
R4R means you can resell my products, as is, as CU, PU, CU/PU.
You may also create element packs to sell from my R4R items.
Anything you sell from my creations is to be sold only as a flattened layer.
In other words, one layer saved as png for each item.
*IMPORTANT* None of my products can be used or sold for logo/trademark purposes.

My creations are intended for commercial use.
You may also use them for personal use but must read and follow the TOU.
I am copyright protected and hold the copyright on all my creations.

You will be issued a R4R license by me to put in your credits when reselling.
This must go in your TOU credits. 
Like this: 
TheCoffeeSlut ~ TCS-R4Rlicensenumber http://www.the-coffee-slut.blogspot.com 
It allows me to catch anyone stealing what you have bought and shows you have legitamate rights to resell.
You will also be given a R4R badge, with your license number, to place on your blog or within your TOU. 

THINGS YOU CAN DO:(YOU, not your customers)

Put your own spin on my R4R items as follows~

• You may change my R4R items to fit your own needs, such as re-sizing and re-coloring. Resizing only smaller, never larger.
• You may also use these items for personal use (in your tags, blogs, Facebook covers, etc...).
• My R4R items may be used as elements in digital kits, both commercial and free, however they must not make up more than 30% of your kit.
• You MUST add color to my R4R templates in some way before selling and flatten the template design into one layer. 
  You can, however, sell the samples included with the templates "As is". That is their intended purpose.  

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO:

These things are a big fat NO NO!

• Do NOT claim as your own or change the file names.
• Do NOT upload to any sharing websites or online storage sites used for sharing. (ie: rapidshare, 4shared, cloud, etc...)
• Do NOT share the file link. It's just not nice and will get you banned from my future items.
• Do NOT sell my items as psp, psd layered in any way. Only merged/flattened layers may be sold.
• Do NOT take pieces of my R4R templates or items to create your own.
• Do NOT put my R4R products into other formats such as brushes, templates, shapes, etc...
• Do NOT use my R4R products on items you are selling in online stores like Zazzle, Etsy, CafePress, etc....

TOU FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS:
• They can use what they buy from you for digital kits. Their kits must have 50+ elements and at least 10 papers in them.
  Anything less is considered an element pack and is not allowed. No exceptions.
• They can NOT resell what they buy from you as CU or PU elements, either in packs or stand alone.
• They must give you credit in their TOU. (example: YourDesignerName, TCS-R4Rlicensenumber, yourwebite) 

*IMPORTANT!*
All final products made from my creations need to be in one flattened layer.
Absolutely NO taking parts of my creations to create another item.
*NO R4R THAT I CREATE IS TO BE GIVEN AWAY FOR FREE!*
I make limited numbers of my R4R for sell to you.
When you take one of these items and give it out for free
you are hurting every person who has purchased this.
IT IS NOT ALLOWED.


If you have any questions at all,
please email me at:
savage.hbic@gmail.com

Be Original and Shine!
Thank you!!
HUGGERS!♥
Savage


By purchasing my R4R items, you are agreeing in full to the conditions above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥SALE SALE SALE♥

♥ NEW LOW PRICES ♥

Announcing... on my CU's!! Come on over and check 'em out! You'll be glad you did. You can get ...

Search This Blog

♥Copyright Protected♥

Savage:TheCoffeeSlut

Hi! I'm Savage, The Coffee Slut. Some of you may know me from Redneck Tuts or other places on the net. As always, you will find humor here laced throughout the journey we call Life. I'm really not sure what I'm going to do with this blog but I know one thing...I can't do anything without laughing. So sit back and enjoy the ride! LOL!

♥My Stores♥

♥My Blinkies♥

♥ MY FORUM ♥

♥On Facebook♥

♥Leave Some Luv♥

♥Snag My CU License♥


If you snag my CU's please place this free CU License on your blog and link back to me here.
♥ Thank you so much! ♥

♥CU4CU LicenseHolders♥

These designers hold TheCoffeeSlut's Unlimited Lifetime CU4CU License
LoisD Designs at https://www.facebook.com/LoisDDezigns/


♥Stalk Me♥

♥Script Tester For♥

i

♥Resale License♥

♥CU Licenses♥

♥CU4CU Licenses♥

♥Free Fonts♥

♥Proud Member♥

♥I'm on CafePress♥

♥My Zazzle Store♥

Powered by Blogger.